The Great American Meatout Race for Health
BEST VEGGIE COSTUME
Exhibitor Application - The Great American Meatout Race for Health
Indicates required field
Name of Business or Organization. Briefly state mission.
Are you bringing Assistant(s)? If so, indicate how many below. Please note that although you will receive a complimentary post-race meal, any assistant(s) that wish to eat are required to purchase a ticket. Post-meal race tickets can be purchased for $20 per assistant at https://thegreatamericanraceforhealth5k.itsyourrace.com/register/
First Name, Last Name
Address, City, State, Zip
Please List in Detail All Products and Literature You Will Feature
Thank you for your interest in participating in The Great American Meatout Race for Health on Sunday, March 18th at Marcy Casino in Delaware Park, Buffalo. The event is set to inspire many people to adopt a compassionate vegan lifestyle and support those already vegan.
The Great American Meatout Race for Health will provide a unique opportunity to:
Showcase your product(s), service or mission.
List your business or organization in our event program and website.
Exhibitors Must P
Table, tablecloth and chairs (no more than an 8 foot table).
No food products may be offered for free or sale, unless a special exception has been approved in advance. All literature advertising food products must be vegan. This means no products from an animal including meat, poultry, fish, eggs, milk, cheese, animal parts, or byproducts, including honey. This also means no animal derivatives such as broth, gelatin, rennet, lard, tallow, and no dairy derivatives such as whey or casein. Any advertising of food items that do not adhere to these guidelines will be removed from display and sampling. Ingredients should be listed in the literature or on the display. Printed materials, including displays, handouts, and recipes, may not promote foods that are non-vegan.
No non-food products may be offered for sale. All non-food items must not have been tested on animals, and must be free of leather, fur, silk, wool, gelatin and any animal slaughter derivatives or animal products.
Printed materials including displays, handouts, flyers, and recipes, must not promote foods or products that are non-vegan. Educational cookbooks must be dairy-free and egg-free.
Any flyers promoting fundraisers must include a menu listing of substantial vegan food available i.e. fingers food that can easily be made vegan including pizzas with no cheese, veggie subs with no cheese or mayo, etc. No flyers promoting fundraisers that do not offer substantial vegan food alternatives to attendees may be handed out. No flyers advertising non-vegan food are permitted. For information on vegan alternatives for mayo, cheese, chicken, beef or pork, or suggestions for restaurants that cater to vegans, please contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions Agreement
1. Asha Sanctuary reserves the right to accept or decline any applications at its
2. Each exhibitor must submit an individual application. Spaces may not
3. The complimentary exhibitor opportunity includes 1 free admission / post-race meal ticket for you. This means that if you bring an assistant to help, they must purchase a post-race meal ticket. Event Meal Tickets can be purchased for only $20 at
3. Setup begins at 9:00 AM on Sunday, March 18, 2018 and exhibitors must be
ready and have all vehicles moved to the parking area by 10:00 AM.
4. Exhibitors must staff their exhibits during the entire event from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
5. Exhibitors are responsible for setup and breakdown of their exhibit. Each exhibitor will
provide their own table (6 ft. maximum).
6. All tables must be covered with tablecloths. Exhibitors must provide their own
7. Exhibitors must have signage clearly identifying the name of their business or organization.
8. Exhibitors shall exhibit or give away only merchandise and literature specified
10. Exhibitors shall not sell any food or beverages.
11. Exhibitors shall not give away any food or beverages, unless approved by Asha in advance.
12. All food advertised must be vegan. Vegan means no animal products:
flesh, fat, broth, gelatin, egg, dairy, or honey.
13. All merchandise advertised or given away must be vegan, not tested on animals, and
should be as environmentally friendly as possible.
14. Should any contingency interrupt or prevent the holding of The Great American Meatout Race for Health,
including but not limited to inclement weather, war, terrorism, or lockouts, then
Asha Sanctuary shall in no way be liable to exhibitors.
The event will be held rain or
15. Exhibitors agree to make no claim for any reason against Asha Sanctuary for loss,
theft, damage, or destruction of goods or for injury to themselves, employees,
volunteers, or visitors incurred at the event.
By submitting this agreement, you understand the terms outlined in the Exhibitor Conditions of Agreement and agree to abide by them.
If for any reason you are not able to uphold to these terms, you agree to forfeit your place at The Great American Meatout Race for Health.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Proudly powered by
BEST VEGGIE COSTUME